[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List.

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Nathan Ball" <nateburg-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> Me too, i think it's great the way it is.
>
> Regards,
> Nathan Ball
>
> >From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> >To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> >Subject: Re: List.
> >Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:26:27 -0600
> >
> >Original Poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
> >
> >In a message dated 4/14/00 11:16:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> >tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
> >
> > > I've setup a "test" of this concept and
> > >  was wondering if we all want to move from an email based system over to
> > >  a web based site that we all could add to our "bookmarks/tool bar"
> > >  instead of all the email messages.
> >

> > >  Charles Arruda
> >
> >Charles, all,
> >
> >For my vote, I like the list the way it is now.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >JOhn Freau

  Agreed. While finding 162 e-mails (!) is a bit unnerving when you've
been offline for two days, going to a NG would let just anyone in ;>)
with off-topic posts, flamewars, non-Tesla loonies (as opposed to us
proper loonies), pornbait, and all that other stuff which is best left
out, IMHO. We'd need a moderator, but who wants the job? Not I!

  Do what I did. Open an new folder in your e-mail program named TESLA
and set up an e-mail filter that sorts list messages there by sender
automatically. No sweat.

  Mark L. Fergerson