[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: real time coiling discussion (was Coil ideas for experiments)

Hi everybody!  I kept tabs on this thread, and decided of my own free
gumption to do semething about it.  It's *completely* voluntary, and here's
how I want to do this.  I don't intend to post the list of names to the
list, unless everybody says Yea.  Simply e-mail me your info, (icq &/IM),
plus the times you'll likely be available.  Please include the timezone, as
we're all pretty spread out all over.  If you want to be on the list,
contact me off the list, sundog-at-timeship-dot-net so that I can compile this.
I'll give it a few weeks to grow, then I'll email it *back to those who
emailed me.*  So if you send me the info, you'll get a list back.  This is
only for those wishing to be "bothered" by other coilers off-list.  And
before ya ask, nope, I do not intend to sell this list.  I got all the money
I need.  I am just trying to do a little part to bring the coiling community
together :)  Yes, I'll be on there.  So if you're interested, drop me the
line.  If not, well, I'd assume it's safe to ignore this post :)

									  Laters, & happy coiling!
Sundog - Sunburned over the weekend...hurts too much for a quote...

Original Poster: "Mike Hammer" <mhammer-at-misslink-dot-net>

At 07:08 PM 4/11/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Original Poster: "Troy Peterson" <highvoltage-at-mad.scientist-dot-com>
>
>Hi all
> >
> > Nick-
> > That idea about a directory of IM and ICQ names and numbers is great.
It's