[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

found - sprague red HV capacitors

I've run across the following:

sprague (red colored) HV capacitors, female screw terminals in each end:

500 pf, 30KV, 30DKT5, marked 715C-Z
1 inch in diameter, 1.5 inches long
$18 each - there are 4 of these

4700pf, 20KV, 20DKU47, marked Z5U
2.25 inches in diameter7/8 inch high
$30 each, there are two of these

If anyone wants them, contact me off the list.

If anyone can find details of what these have for a dielectric, I'd
appreciate knowing (also, post it here for others who may be considering
these) - I did a web search and can't find anyting on these.  my guess is
that the number 8622 found on the larger caps and the number 9146 on the
smaller ones are both date codes (middle of 1986, end of 1991 if this is
correct) - unfortunately, I threw away all my old catalogs a year or two ago
to make some space here.