[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bang the rocks together harder lumpophiles

Hi All,

	When moderating, I sometimes let things get a little "hotter" than usual
when "hot" subjects come up and "old timers" are involved.  "We" have "been
around" and can take the little jokes ;-))

In this case, the jokes were also directed to me, the moderator, who is
totally flame proof ;-))

Please don't take offense at our little fun.  Rest assured that "mean
stuff" will be dealt with "meanly" by your moderator who has the biggest
flame thrower of them all.

Cheers,

	Terry