[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: commercial cap failure

Ed
I had a saftey gap across the cap and it would fire on occasion. I was
using a series static gap in a box with a vacuume cleaner motor and a
variac for adjustment. It wasnt untill I added the rotory in place of
the series static gap that this happened. Everything was working fine
untill I added the rotory. any help is appreciated if I have a 60 cycle
resonance problem.This probably a dumb but is it possible that when I
added the rotory the added lead lenghts could of induced some kind of
resonance problem. These were the only two things that I changed in my
system
Best Regards Jeff.