[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

secondary length

Hi all,

I've got a question,
If my secondary is 3" x 28.5" with AWG 21 ,then that's probapely way over
the top, no ?
then what is the range it should be in ? it is between 6:1 and 4.5:1 ?
I've been looking on www.pupman-dot-com  for it, but couldn't find anything on
it

My second problem:
(not really telsa related, but HV though)

 I'm trying to repair a plasma globe of 8"
the globe is intact, so there is no ploblem there,
what is the problem, is the power supply,  THERE IS NONE !
I've been looking on the net for creating one,but they all use a flyback,
and that is one I can't create here in Holland, since all the TV XFRMR's
all covered in epoxy with a diode and cap.

 so here is my question :

 does anybody know how to get one for little $$$ or maybe create one.*

 Thanks in advance, Jeroen Kooiman from Holland

*Please reply to Jeroen (jkooi-at-wish-dot-net) directly on this since this is not
 TC related. - Terry