[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: variac via E-bay (offtopic but necessary)

I know this isn't on TC specific however...

If there is something I reeeely want on eBay, to give myself a fighting chance,
I stay at the office and use the company's T-1 line.

I open two windows and constantly refresh one as time grows short. The other
window has my "final answer" ready to go.
When 30 seconds is left and it's now or never, I hit the bid button.
The T-1 line does the rest.

I have sniped and won this way and it's only because of the BIG system here
that I can.

Ted

>Subject: Re: variac via E-bay (offtopic but necessary)

Original Poster: "Adam" <adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net>