[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mutant Tar!!

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Bob Berg" <berg_bob-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>

> >  I was thinking of using a fuel pump to circulate the gasoline in a 5 gal
> >pail.  I think the "Flowing" effect of the solvent will reduce the time to
> >depot drastically, although I haven't had time to try it yet.
> >Bob.

Bob,
I have used a small fish tank air pump with the air hose end submerged in the
solvent.  It kind of percolates away the tar by agitating the solvent with
bubbles.
You can also use a manifold to distribute the air to several hoses around the
tranny.  While not ideal it does speed things considerably.
-John