[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Easter coiling pictures

> Original Poster: "Finn Hammer" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Finn,

Well, this is a very interesting construction. Could you explain the workings
of the photos? I was trying to understand how it works, but I'm having a little
trouble understanding the basic method of gear rotation to the rest of the
assembly. I can see the gear plate turning, but when it turns, what is it it
driving and what actually occurs from one end of the gear plate to the other?

Thanks,
Bart