Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:36:54 PDT
From: bill earnshaw <billearnshaw-at-hotmail-dot-com>
To: chip-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: note to post

Dear Chip,
Thank you for your help.

Dear Tesla enthusiast,

Recently purchased three small booklets (High Voltage Press) about
Tesla's work.

I am currently building a prototype where I need a power supply.

After looking over these booklets, I am looking for a person to build
a power supply using Tesla's data.

My impression is that his knowledge of power supplies is far superior than
current technology, and more economical.

More specifically we want a power supply that provides dc current in a
range from 20 - 80 amps. The voltage needs to vary from 30 - 100 volts.

We also want to test with pulsed d.c., pulsing positive
then negative.

What I think makes it tricky is we may want an amperage of 40 and be
able to run tests using the full range of voltage mentioned.

What do you think? Of course if we could find something that was already
built that we could run tests with we would also be interested.

If a person is interested in creating income from building or designing
these, we will be in the market once we nail down what values we need to
use.

We are testing a technology which will extract metals from soil or other
materials without the use of chemicals.

My e-mail is: billearnshaw-at-hotmail-dot-com

Sincerely

Bill Earnshaw