[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

JHCTES Ver 3.1 TC Computer Program

To All -

The new version of the JHCTES Ver 3.1 is now available for free downloading.
The program is for Windows 95/98 and is at:
http://home.san.rr-dot-com/jcouture/tesla

There are 3 files (setup.exe), (setup.1st), and (jhctes.cab).
The setup file unzips the JHCTES program and installs it in your Program
Files Group.

The download steps are as follows:

1. Make new folder "temptesla" on the C drive.
2. Download the 3 files to this folder.
3. Shut down all other programs.
4. Click  START - RUN  Type in  c:\temptesla\setup <press enter>
5. Follow directions on screen untill setup is complete.
6. Reboot computer.
7. Click  START - PROGRAMS - JHCTES
8. Program pops onto screen.

Please send me your comments directly unless they would be of interest to
the members of the List. I know you will find the JHCTES program very handy
for designing and comparing Tesla coils. Don't forget to press "Calculate"
after you make any changes including "Coil" and "Spiral".

John H. Couture