[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toroid Capacitance calculated without earth-distance?

I assume isotropic C is calculated. It looks as though Terry has worked out
some of the "ruff edges" on "true" capacity due to Earth and surrounding
objects. But, I must add, that still the rules of thumb (As long as you
follow the dominant Paradigm!) get you in the "ball park", so to speak. A
little fidlin' goes a long ways!

Regards,

David Trimmell