[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Kerosene?

Yes, this is true.  Kerosine is basically mid way between light fractions
(like gasoline) and heavier fractions (like mineral oil).  It is somewhat
more flammable than mineral oil (in that it has a lower flash point and is
easier to ignite.,.. both will burn quite nicely).

Kerosine is commonly available as "Odorless Kerosine" in the paint thinner
section or as fuel for kerosine stoves and lamps.