No Subject

Terry!

Please forgive this (late) communique!  I'm not sure, but I
don't think I've seen anything on the Tesla List, about the
upcoming Telluride Tech Festival, that is being held at
Telluride, Colorado, from Aug. 11-14.  I am to be there, with
demos of my Model 5M maginfier (on Main Street, at night),
and there is a wb site for this event at:

www.telluridetechfestival-dot-com.

Audience participation seems to be limated, due to the small
size of the venues, so it is first come, first served.  There may
be still some room available, for anyone who wants to attend.

My take of this event is that it is the re-invention of what used
to be ITS (International Tesla Society), only this time, without
any of the lunitic-fringe stuff.  A nice "breath" of fresh air!

Please check out this web site!  It is packed full of information!

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.
Tesla Technology Research