From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 2:24 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 2 questions

Original poster: CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com

Hello folks.

2 questions...I was thinking of installing my ballast for the pole tfmr
inside the power control cabinet.....what effect might this have on the
variac and other magnetics that would be near it?
should I not do this?

would there be any issues other than tuning to have a transmission line
going
to a "remote" toroid to raise the height? I would of course use a toroid at
the coil to keep corona on the secondary down....

Thanks!

Chris