Re: construction materials

Just a thought, but what about the electrodes from spark-plugs? Are they made
out of something that is going to cause cancer? I was thinking of using two
for the gap electrodes in my small ignition coil powered tesla. Any body used
them before? I have already broken down a couple (wal mart clearance $1) and
they appear to be a copper rod about 3/32" in diameter brazed/crimped to some
very hard silver colored metal. The copper should give a very workable
surface for brazing, threading, etc. and I would expect the tip to stand up
very well in this application.

Lurking, listening, learning,

Marc