Re: my first coil...

Hi Eric,

	Sounds pretty good,  Your secondary is a little long and thin but probably
not too bad.  Be sure your primary coil and cap will tune the secondary
coil and top load.  One of the many programs may help to be sure you don't
get stuck there.  26 wire may be a bit thin but if it will tune, it will
work.  Save yourself a "first coiler headache" and use safety gaps across
the NST too :-))

Cheers,

	Terry