Texas Teslathon

Announcing the TCBFW team will be hosting a Big to-do this year,
everyone is welcome to attend  Saturday October 14
.
We will be demonstrating several sizes of coils, 2 in to 12 ft output,
also EMP circuits that will compress a quarter smaller than a dime.
Activities will start with the morning swap meat & go up from there,
For all interested we are only 30 minutes from the D/FW airport.
.
Anyone wanting to show off your work bring your coil,
If you plan to come, Please contact me off list for details, maps, etc.
      ( we need a count for food & supply's )

Phil  -   prembold-at-gte-dot-net
TCBFW