Re: The RAT coil.

Original poster: "Finn Hammer" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Ralph!,all

Thanks for spotting the acronym, I sorta` expected to be able to rely on
you to do that :-)

The downward hit just connects to the ground tiles, and the ladder is
not grounded (but it should have been) it stands on the anti skid rubber
pads.

Cheers, Finn Hammer