RE: Tesla on TV reminder

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Note for the Dallas/Ft Worth folks (KERA Ch 13)
It will be on December 26th at 9 PM.
I will be sure to record it.

Ted

================================
Subject: Re: Tesla on TV reminder

Hi Paul,

        There is a book and video for sale.  I bought both of them.  The
book is
only like $20 with shipping but the video is pricy at about $55 (a
donation).
Be sure to call the station and check really hard.  I never would have found
the local station's air time if someone else hadn't known where to look.
The
link below sells the stuff:

http://www.pbs-dot-org/tesla/boutiq/index.html

Cheers,