Secondary question!

Original poster: "Michael Petersson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mike.petersson-at-swipnet.se>

HI all,
I have looked for a coil to use as a model and I have found some that I'll
think would be just perfect.
But many of them uses AWG 28 magnet wire, and the only AWG I can get in that
"size" is AWG 28 and 29. I have relized that I will use more power about 630W
and I want to build it as good as I can. The two secondaries I will chose from
will probably be:

1) Secondary 4.5"x20"
AWG 29
Inductance 61mH
Turns ~1630

would the wire hold?

2) Secondary 4.5"x23"
AWG 27
Inductance 45mH
Turns ~1500

Which one would you experienced coilers choose? Or If you got other suggestions
please tell me.
(Forgive my ignorance)

Thank You!

Michael / Sweden

BTW thank you all who responded on my last post