Re: Magnet Wire

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi, I am interested in 18 or 22 awg sizes. I assume HVYGP200 Essex is the
double
insulation build? As you intend to sell rolls, can you send role weights and
pricing?

Thanks for posting this to the Tesla List,
Bart