Re: Coupling coeff. vs Voltage gain (was Re: Who needs a quenching gap ?)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs.fi>

> Maybe some of the german list members could help us and get the (2) papers?
>
> A. Oberbeck. Wied. Ann. 55, 623 (1895)
> P. Drude, Ann. Phys. (Leipzig) 13, 512 (1904)
>what is this "annals" complete name?

"Annalen der Physik". A prestigious journal, that still exists.
It was traditional to refer to the name of the editor, as "Pogg. Ann."
for J. C. Poggendorff, or "Wied. Ann." when the editor was E. Wiedemann.
By 1904 the editor was P. Drude, and apparently the habit was
abandoned.
I know of a library that has a complete collection, but I will not
visit it so soon.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz