Re: Spark Photography

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

snip---

Original poster: "Charles Hobson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<charles.a.hobson-at-btinternet-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

snip---

>Certainly haven't had much luck trying to do it with my Epson PC600.
>If it only had a "bulb" position and a shutter, might do better.

>so in this instance...even an ancient Argus C-3 would do the
> trick.

>How old are you??????????????
snip---
Any of us ol' geezers (over 50) might have had a C-3 as their first good 35
mm camera. New technology is always new, not always better.

Matt D.