[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST and GFI ?

Bill,

I expect a firestorm of replies to this one.  The internal GFI circuit to which
you refer is a bonified New World Order conspiracy to make Neon Sign
Transformers unsuitable for Tesla coil purposes.  Save your extra $40. This has
been the subject of detailed analysis in previous posts.

Robert W. Stephens
Director
AREA31 Research Facility
<http://www.area31-dot-org>www.area31-dot-org