[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pacmakers and Tesla coils = bad??

Hi Mark,

I just want to thank you for adding this sort of expert addition to all
this.  I got onto this pacemaker thing by accident, but the stuff I saw
really worried me!!

Having a pacemaker zap someone would be sort of unpleasant.  However,
having it do ANYTHING it is not supposed to be doing is a real concern.
Tesla coils would be almost a worst case situation to find these ultra high
tech gizmos dealing with.

When they were just simply bipolar devices they were probably pretty immune
to a lot of things.  However, the are now really sophisticated and they
could do a lot of harm if they were to get "confused".  I think we need to
be extra careful of these things now!

Cheers,

	Terry