[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Caps

I must have missed the post on the program.  I just found and downloaded it.
I like it.  I have already started working it backwards to see how you are
doing the math.  I am not going to try to improve it or change it I just
want to make sure I haven't been doing my math wrong.  I was definitely
trying to hard to make the mmc safe I am at about twice the number of cap
for my situation compared to the program.  Oh well that is why we must
continue to learn.  I will leave the 600 caps with you and place an order
with digikey ( I need some other stuff too!)  That way if someone else needs
some you have them.  Thank you again for everything.

Slowly but Surely

Neal
NDWhitaker-at-worldnet.att-dot-net