[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Data

Hi Guys,
             thanks for all your help.  I've eventually managed to get the
data from an online database.  Its a 2250W transmitter tube.  The anode
dissipation is 500W, plate voltage 5kV, anode current 400mA.
I wonder if anyone has ever tried a tube driven magnifier?
To get the impeadance match right you'd need a large primary which would
suit the tight coupling of a magnifier driver.

Regards
Nick Field