[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Effects of ozone -was Re: tesla coil noise--how loud?

<< Original Poster: "Jon Lagler" <rockcrawl-at-netzero-dot-net>

> Hello everyone,
>  What exactly are the effects of breathing ozone? It's been very cold here
> and there's snow on the ground, so I've been running my coil inside a large
> steel building (16ft ceiling) with no ventilation. I like the smell of
> ozone, but I know it's not very healthy. I have gotten some really nasty
> headaches that seem to last forever, but other than that, what are it's
> effects on the human body?

> Waiting for the snow to melt in PA, USA,
> Jon >>

Jon,

The ozone is nasty stuff and can cause cancer, poisoning, lung
damage, etc.  It can cause the bad headaches too.  It's best to open
the window or door from time to time and let the cold air blow in.  That's
what I do.  Better cold than dead.

Cheers,
John Freau