[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Power Factor Capacitor -- Was -- RE: schematics...AdamSmith's

Terry wrote....

snip

> Fortunately, AC motor run capacitors can be found surplus easily or they
> can be purchased from many sources as needed.
>
> I use Panasonic JSU18X206AQD from DigiKey (# P9404-ND) 20uF at $5 each.
> They are the small, easily mounted, dry type which can be paralleled to get
> any value I want.  They are UL, CSA, JIS listed as are most AC caps these
days.

> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

Hi Terry ...

the cheapest ive seen motor run caps 20uF is about 13.00$

alot of us hear about all these great places to find stuff for coiling
at dirt cheap prices ...  unfortunately tho  we dont know WHERE these
places are ...
other than Ebay and the such ( online bidding) what can we do to find
these suppliers of goodies ????   If i knew of a source of lower than
retail pricing i would be doing alot more coiling....

Scot D