[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: new: Tesla Museum (was: Tesla magnifying transmitter)

--- Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
> Original Poster: "Basura, Brian"
> <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>
>
> List members,
>
> Boris is most likely referring to The Nikola Tesla
> Museum in Belgrade. They
> have an online tour at
> http://www.yurope-dot-com/org/tesla/uvode.htm and
> contact
> information is on their main page.
>
> Regards,
> Brian Basura

, highest voltage
> > was maybe 1/2 to
> > 1 million volts or so at the very most, I would
> > think.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > John Freau
> >

> Hi John,All,
> In  former  Yugoslavia there has been built mime
> model
> of TC Colorade Springs  magnifier.I would think 20
> years ago or so .In Belgrade there should  be
> detailed specification of experiments and msms of
> that
> unit.
> AS far as I remember the highest Measured voltage
> has
> been in the order of 3 MV.

Addition.
 Very important thing I forgot to mention here :It has
been single pulse test of  the system with Ep~800 J
.It is very * doubtfuly* weather Tesla had
experimented such form of operation in Colorado
Springs but The experts agreed he had been able to
(with modification of his condernsers bank to sustain
65-70 KV).In  popular picture where  Tesla sit ( trick
photo)
near extra coil discharging to coil  26 feet away,when
sistem works in high BPS mode voltage is probably
about 1 MV. So John is most likely correct.

Regards,
Boris