Kansas Coilers?

Hi folks,

I've still got a few weeks left in my physics research program at Kansas
State before I return to North Carolina, and I thought I'd see if there
were any local coilers who would care to demonstrate their projects for me,
maybe a few others of our group also. (I have heard rumors that someone in
electrical engineering here is into that kind of stuff, but I don't know
who that is or if he is on this list.) I really enjoy an opportunity to
discuss apparatus and watch sparks fly with someone else. Just let me know at

cwillis-at-guilford.edu.

Thanks!