Re: THOR resonance freq. measurement results

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 14.07.2000 19:21:17

To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
cc:    (bcc: Marco Denicolai/MARTIS)
Subject:  Re: THOR resonance freq. measurement results

>Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>
>
>The problem
>can be treated (approximately, as a vertical coil is not exactly a TEM
>transmission line) as a TEM lossless transmission line terminated in
>a capacitor (the top load), that shows exactly this behavior.

Hi Antonio.

Thanks for your input.

- what "TEM" stands for?
- can I model this behaviour e.g. with MicroSim or have you got some material
(equations) about this (your web site seems to be down right now)?

Regards