RE: RF ground

Hey all...just one word more on the RF ground thing.
Last night at a haunted house meeting I mentioned the need for a good RF
Ground. We decided that if the sprnkler system piping 18 feet overhead turns
out to be a poor option, then we will drill through the 4-6" concrete floor
where the coil is and drive a ground rod down! Hooray!!! That would also
save me the cost of 18 feet of #4 AWG cable. and if I strike OIL...all bets
are off :^)

Ted R. (Ft W, TX)

-------------------
Subject: Re: RF ground

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Pholp,

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Pholp Smiff" <kawanze-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> I got a question for all you people that use pipes (which is probably most

> of them): I live in Lousiana and it's usually very wet here, but I still
> don't see how you can hammer like an 8 foot pipe all the way into the
> ground! Do you just get like a sledge hammer or something?

Yep, used a sledge hammer. You must be sure there are no gas lines,
electrical,
etc. where you are pounding. It the ground is wet, it should provide a nice
rf
ground.

Bart