Re: VTTC Article Dual 811a

Apparently, the web page has confused a number of people.  So here are the
instructions :-)

1.	You probably need to have Java, scripting, and that fancy stuff enabled
on your web browser.

2.	Got to http://www-dot-netdrive-dot-com/~sdrosen

3.	In the center folder, click on "Go to public files"

4.	On the left side click on "My public files"

5.	You can then "double click" on the files to view them.

It is a very interesting article and worth seeing!

Cheers,

	Terry