spun aluminum toroid pricing, availability, etc.

Hello coilers,

I am making some changes in my spun toroids.  I will no longer make
them available with a brushed/sanded finish.  Instead, I will use a spin-
polish finish.  This finish was always popular, but I had trouble with
creating it in the past.  Now that I have more experience, I can produce
a consistent quality.  Still the surface texture is not as uniform as the
brushed surface, esp in the 13" size, but the spin polished toroid has
a nice look overall, and it works just as well as the brushed finish, spark
creation-wise.

I still have some of the 1.5" by 6" brushed toroids in stock, so I will
make them available until they run out, then only the spin polished
ones will be available.  I'm also raising the price on these small toroids
to $35 for both the brushed and the spin-polished types (the price was
abnormally low before.  Actually it's still low compared to other suppliers).

I have no more of the 4" by 13" toroids with the brushed finish.  I have
only the spin-polished type in this size.  I am lowering the price on this
size toroid to $110 because the surface texture is not as uniform as the
brushed type.

Please ignore the prices, etc. at my webpage, I still have to change things
there to reflect the new realities.  These new conditions/prices are
effective immediately.  Prices are postpaid in the US.  Availability may
be limited, so it's best to e-mail me first before ordering.

      http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

Thank you,

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave