Re: series capacicty

Hi Jeroen

The formula to calculate the cap in Seri is 1/(1/c1+1/c2+i/c3+1/cn) or take the
inverse of the sum of the inverse of the capacitance  but if you use different
value of capacitance  in a same string the voltage will not be the same on each
cap.

Terry  or other please explain it to him my english is to bad.*

Luc Benard(Montreal)

<<*Gomez already filled in the details, but will get past the simple stuff
first :-) - Terry>>