Re: Access to UNIX cluster-anybody want some processing time?

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Bryan Steinbach" <warp27-at-juno-dot-com>

> I have access to 20 C180s and C400s HP-UX running 10.20 on a
> fibre net at Agilent for night time processing-If you or anybody
> else wants to send me your code or anybody else has a TC simulator
> that needs heavy processing-(How fast can you say E-Tesla 5000x5000
> array-IF you can work out those anomalies, TF-and get it to
> integrate with Beowulf).

Nice. I shall be in touch Bryan but not for a little
while yet - more work is needed first. The simulator program, since
it runs in the frequency domain, can be spread across many processors
without needing the beowulf interconnection.

--
Paul Nicholson,
Manchester, UK.