Re: Tesla simulation software project

I'm pleased to see that the coiling community intersects the
linux community - this is sure to provide a ready source of
enthusiasm and expertise.

Calvin Patrick <linhack_tux-at-yahoo-dot-com> wrote:

> Ok, here is your "computer minded" coiler's opinion.
> the complexity of this program is great.  you would
> need lots of experienced programers to acomplish this
> task.

Maybe, but I hope not. Right now this software gives the wrong
answers and I'm counting on help from the coiling community
to review the physics which has gone into the model and to check
that the model is correctly implemented.

Of course, if ever a successful model was achieved it would open
the way to simulation possibilities along the lines suggested in
Calvin's post.

--
Paul Nicholson,
Manchester, UK.