[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Paralleling Choke for Paralleling a 3 phase variac???

The manufacturer of the variac can be found on the web, probably Staco or
Powerstat (Werner):

http://www.stacoenergy-dot-com/
http://www.warnernet-dot-com/sev_ps01.html

They will be more than happy to sell you the chokes.  They are not cheap...

Cheers,

	Terry