[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: NST's ARE ALL DEADLY !!!!!!!!

Paul,
    I didn't have anything across the leads and i shorted it by touching a
piece of metal to both poles of the ladder. I'm still trying to figure out
why the heck i got shocked! I'm open to all suggestions. One possibility is
that the nst possibly had a PFC built into it and it held a charge and when i
touched the poles it used the PFC charge to shock me?
Stumped in southern Ca.
-Alan
In a message dated 3/4/00 5:12:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com