[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The worlds Largest Coil

I think 100K is low. 100K will get the machine built but you'll
need another 100k for legal fees, permits, additional labor,
various regulations and construction "gotchyas". And Dr. Res.
is right about the money and time... Anybody that's been funded
for a Tesla coil project over $50k (there are three of us on
this list that I know of) knows that a SIX figure project is a
challenge few have the skills to accomplish.

What kind of fund raising / public project experience do you
(Chris Boden) have? Perhaps we could make suggestions related
to your experience level. Maybe you could make this a multi-tiered
project and work towards this lofty goal in steps...

Jeff Parisse