[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Retiring from the list as of April 1st.

Hi Reinhard,

	On behalf of everyone, I would like to thank you for all the help,
insight, and knowledge you have given us.

Your inputs have always been very helpful and thorough.  You have often
helped with the newbi questions and difficult questions spending much time
writing those giant responses ;-))  We all really appreciate having you and
wish you the best in this new endeavor.  Of course, we will always be here
when ever you can find the time or the lure of ozone draws you back ;-).

We'll try not to go changing things too much while your away ;-)))

Cheers,

	Terry

At 08:32 PM 03/20/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I would (sadly) like to announce my retirement from this great
>List as of April 1st. ;o(( The reason is NOT that I am no longer
>interested in Tesla coils (far from it, I´m hooked for life), but
>rather the enormous number of posts every day simply conflict
>with my presently available time to due my new job training (it
>is simply taking a big chunk out of my available free time).
>
>I would like to thank the List, all of it´s members (on- and off-
snip...