[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnifier Info?

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "David W" <Dav_W926-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>     I have another question; does anybody know any good sites that deal with
> tesla magnifier systems, or maybe a program like wintesla for magnifiers?  I
> have found sites that deal with the basic theory of them, but no specific
> calculations, not even any "numbers" to copy for my own magnifier.  I have
> searched all over and have yet to find a good source of info.  -- Thanks
to all
> and happy coiling

Take a look at:
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/magnifier.html
You will find some theory, and a program that computes element values.
There is not much about physical design, however, but you can use other
Tesla coil programs to design the required coils, including my own
program
Teslasim, that is also there. You can use it to simulate the expected
waveforms before breakout with data computed by the other program.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz