From: Tesla List
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 09:23
Subject: RE: 250,000 volt nuclear transformer

Original Poster: "Andy Cleary" <gemware2-at-dreamscape-dot-com>

I have received numerous questions about the radiation - and truthfully, I
don't know.  I assume that it was no place near the reactor core, and the
only reason why it was removed is because it was "obsolete".
I haven't been able to get it home yet, it supposedly weighs 1000 lbs.
msnip...