Re: Tungsten

 Hi all

Just some link: tungsten is not a good stuff to breath too. Make the decision
by yourself in the way you protect yourself. Spark gap produce tungsten
particle and tungsten oxide. I'm sure the level of contaminant is low because
we use tungsten especially for it resistance to arc.

<http://wildfowl-dot-net/tung2.html>http://wildfowl-dot-net/tung2.html

 http://www.fishersci.ca/msds.nsf/96cb2019dad1311a85256670001d92b9/10ef8e5d
7f36010f852566f100101170?OpenDocument

 <http://www.fishersci.ca/msds.nsf/96cb2019dad1311a85256670001d92b9/3dbfb23
72733aa7d852566f1001010c2?OpenDocument>http://www.fishersci.ca/msds.nsf/96c
b2019dad1311a85256670001d92b9/3dbfb2372733aa7d852566f1001010c2?OpenDocument

Luc Benard