RE: Temperature

Weazel: If you want a change of pace, y'all come on down to Texas next
summer. Try coiling when it's 110 plus!
At least you can fill the Thermous with hot chocolate and hope the sparks
warm up the air. My garage is not air conditioned. <smile>

Ted

Subject: Temperature

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

I do my coiling activities in my workshop which is detached from my
house and is unheated.  I'm wondering if there are any adverse
effects on any of the coil components from large temperature swings
and from freezing?

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL