hot-streamer-dot-com - Terry's new site!

Hi All,

My new web site is finally up!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/

now I have a home for my 300Meg of Tesla coil files and room for 25Gig
more! :-))  No more changing IP addresses!

There is a chance the new domain name has not propagated to all the DNS
servers yet (I even sound like I know what that means now :-)) so give it a
day or so if does not work.

Thanks for everyone's help!  I guess I managed to figure most of it out
with the help of QWEST's "webservers for dummys instructions" and Win2K's
"just push the enter key" setups ;-))

It all seems to be working fine but let me know if anything is not working
right.

Cheers,

	Terry