Re: Hard coating for foam toroid

Hi Michael,

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "acmnovak" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>
>
> BIG SNIP>
> The filler material can be any of several different things;
> styrofoam (as you pointed out), LDPE, cardboard, wood, or even cotton.

On this particular point, it seems to me those small styrofoam balls which are
used to fill bean-bags would be the perfect filler for your al-duct toroid. You
could probably find an old bean-bag at a garage sell for this purpose. Faster
and cleaner than foam and will fill all the nooks-n-crannys.

Just a thought,
Bart