RSG electrode holders?

Hey gang!
  I have some questions about the mounting of smooth tungsten electrodes on
a rotary gap.  Namely...how do you do it?  Assuming the electrode has no
threads cut into, you'd have to use some sort of holder, yes?  What is it?
:)  If anybody knows if this thing exists on McMaster-Carr, too, that'd be
great!

I'm currently experimenting with a ceiling tile that I have for tacking
balsa plane part to while glue sets, by cutting a rotary disk out of it.  I
chopped a square out of a corner, superglued a little section of .5" PVC
through the middle, stuck that on my .5" motor shaft, marked a rough circle
on the spinning square section, took it off, and cut a rough circle with a
utility knife.  With that done, I stuck it back on, spun it up, and used a
fill to even up the outer edges and take off any bumps on the top and
bottom.  I soaked it in some left-over polyurethane and am waiting for it to
dry over the next year or so.
   Will this even work?  It only took me about 30 minutes to get it all
shaped up, so it's no big loss if it turns out to be too weak after the poly
dries completely.  I don't even know if it will withstand moderate heating
around the electrodes.  I wanted to toss out the idea, though, and get some
feedback.

Thanks everybody for your help in the past and in the future.
Stay safe!

-Joe Duva

--Join the Active Coiler List!!--
--download it now at http://hot-streamer-dot-com/jduva/download.html--